We are a licensed home care agency in Pennsylvania that complies with all the federal and state regulations. We are also an aging waiver provider, registered in Philadelphia and Montgomery Counties. In our industry, we understand the importance of maintaining a certain degree of quality care for all our clients in order to meet their needs. With that said, we have registered nurses who will thoroughly assess the needs of our clients. Together with their local physician, we will construct a care plan that will ensure all their needs are satisfactorily met at all times.
We are committed to providing high-quality, client-centered, and affordable home care services to our clients to assist them in leading dignified and independent lives in the comfort and safety of their own homes. Their individual needs are carefully assessed, understood, and met through the selective assignment of qualified, trustworthy, and compassionate personnel.
- To be known and valued for providing the highest standard of in-home care services
- To be the provider of choice in the community
- To be the employer of choice in the community
- To be a financially viable agency
The only way our mission and vision can be achieved is if we continually apply the core values we have set, which include:
- Keeping our client’s health, quality of life, and well-being centered in the design and delivery of our services
- Treating and interacting with our clients with respect, dignity, compassion, empathy, honesty, and integrity while recognizing and maintaining the confidentiality of client information
- Showing respect for all cultures, religions, ethnicities, sexual orientation, ages, gender, and disabilities
- Recruiting, training, and retaining competent staff
- Valuing, supporting, recognizing, and appreciating our staff who are our greatest asset
- Nurturing a work environment that encourages personal enjoyment and enhances job satisfaction and performance through recognition and rewards
- Developing and maintaining positive relationships with the community, including local home care and health care personnel/organizations
- Conducting our business in an accountable and responsible manner
- Adhering to the professional code of ethics of the home care industry
- Applying continuous quality improvement measures throughout our agency
We Are Here for You!
We would be more than happy to address any inquiries you may have for us. Please don’t hesitate to send us a message or give us a call at 215-782-8370.